Friday 16 September 2011

REDRAWN (AGAIN!!): Winner of challenge #170

Hi everyone
Please remember to check our winners posts to see if it is you who wins a prize!
Otherwise you could miss out on getting your hands on some fantastic craft stash :(
The original winner of challenge #170 didn't come forward, so I went back to Random.org and got another winners name, unfortunately for them, this person hasn't claimed the prize either!

so hopefully, third time lucky... here is the winner of challenge #170...
Francesca! (Kraftylady Cards)

and here is her winning card...



I hope that Francesca sees this post and claims her prize.

Francesca, please take a look at the Crafts Too embossing folders that are available at The Craft Barn and choose 3 of them that you would like :)

Then please EMAIL ME with your choice of 3, giving me your full postal address so that I can let Sandy know.
Thank you, have fun choosing!

Jo xx

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for choosing my card

    I have emailed you my choices
    Hugs
    Francesca

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY! thank you Francesca, congrats!
    I have replied and forwarded on your details to Sandy :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for joining in the fun!