Saturday 5 April 2014

Week #304 Lesley's DT week with Mo's Digital Pencil!

Good morning everyone!   Lesley here and it's my turn to play hostess. This week we have the hugely talented Maureen J Manning of Mo's Digital Pencil as our sponsor.  I have been a GIANT fan of Mo's wonderful work for as long as I've been blogging and there is very little that can make me happier than colouring up one of her sweet images.   I am delighted and oh so grateful that she has agreed to sponsor us and has very generously agreed that each of three lucky randomly chosen winners will win a $5 voucher to spend in her store.

Visit Mo's:
SHOP

BLOG
HELP PAGE
FACEBOOK GALLERIES
http://facebook.com/mosdigitalpencil



Here is my sketch

I am also delighted to welcome this month's
Guest Designer

Julie
using "Two Toby"

 Lesley 
using "Bunches"


Niki

Debra
Using Buskettie


Alex


Vannessa 

Carla
using Veronica

Laura


using Eli




Now it's your turn!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

1 comment:

Thank you for joining in the fun!