Saturday 23 April 2016

Week #409 with Drawn with Character!

Good morning all...

Welcome to another challenge at Sketch Saturday.
Drawn with Character is back as our sponsor this week!


These super cute designs are illustrated by Krista Heij-Barber.
Just check out the Facebook page too!

The prize this week is 3 images of the winners choice!

Here is sketch #409:




April Guest Designer

Renate´s Stempelwelt
Using Singing in the Rain Duck


Inspiration from the Design Team...

 Stephanie
using Excited Owl Graduate

kel
using Cute Cow

Lesley

Kathy
using Birthday Elephant


Louise 
using cute cow

Macarena

Neha 

Come play along with us!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


6 comments:

  1. Such wonderful inspiration from the DT and the sketch is wonderful, perfect for my image. :-) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just lovely inspiration from the DT with a super fun sketch to play along with!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh, the DT cards are just so darn cute! Think I need to pay a visit to Drawn with Character. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super gorgeous DT cards and what cute little characters they used :-D
    Thank you for this Challenge and the great sketch :-)

    Hugz
    IKE x

    My Challenge Blog
    My Shop
    My Blog
    FB Fan Page
    Cat Lovers Challenge Blog

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE this weeks sketch. I will use it often.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great sketch and great cards made by the DT !
    I've add my card for this weeks Challenge.
    Karin

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for joining in the fun!